Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Duncan's Bay, Trelawny and Drapers, Portland

User Info Menu

Lovely pics & great report Jeannie....thanks for taking the time & effort to share...

User Info Menu

breathe taking pics and report!!-Thanks again!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing this wonderful pics.

I've been to Port Antonio in 1997 and in 2009. In 1997 the Blue Lagoon Restaurant was still open and in 2009 it was a totally different location. So sad. Hope for the Jamaicans that they can rebuilt it soon. I do like the east coast but I prefer the south coast. I need the view of a sundown. In 1997 we stayed 3 weeks in Treasure Beach and it was a great experience.

Love your trip reports. Please keep it going.
    One Love
    Andrea

User Info Menu

Fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

User Info Menu

Thanks Yazzi. This was our first trip to Portland besides a day we had spent a day there about 7 years ago when we stayed in Ocho Rios. The last 5 years we have styed in Treasure Beach. I missed watching the sunsets too.

User Info Menu

Nice pictures. I loved the ones of the palace. I was there the same time as you. Going to post a few pictures soon.

User Info Menu

Vi, Where did you stay? I look forward to your pictures. You always have great adventures.

User Info Menu

Thanks...I had a couple of nice ones this reach. I stayed in Port Antonio again in a private home close to town.

User Info Menu

Excellent photos and report! Enjoyed very much. Your husband certainly has a talent for carving.

User Info Menu

Thank you Maryann. I will be sure to tell him you said so.