Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driver Recommendations from airport to Ochi Rios?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Driver Recommendations from airport to Ochi Rios?

We are taking the kids to Ocho Rios in June. Any recommnedations on a driver from the airport to Ochi?

User Info Menu

I got one.Very good fren of mine.i sent you a PM~Bless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

My husband has since found someone we know that will drive us.

Thanks for your reply though, Vince.

User Info Menu

Where are ya'll staying in Ochie?I know some good places to eat local~Bless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

We booked at Sunset Grande AI. I know nothing about Ocho Rios so any tips would be great.

How often do the cruise ships come in? I am hoping to avoid crowds.

This will also be our 1st AI in Jamaica. We normally stay on the cliffs in Negril.

User Info Menu

The last time we stayed at SJG was in 09.You MUST stay in the South Tower.Cruise ships are there everyday but Thursday,i think.Most of the cruise ship tourist are in town,Dunns,Margetiville and Mystic Moutain.So a Port Antionio day trip is nice.The water slides are a BLAST!!Snorkling is ok around there.Food is ok.Specialty restraunts are good.Just book those after you eat breakfast.Theres not much of a nite life at SJG.John Crow's is ok.(its a bar on the main strip in town)~Ask away if i can help,i while be more than happy to help out.When is your next reach to SJG?~Bless
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I would love to take a day trip to Port Antonio. I think there would be great photo ops.

What would be the best thing to do/see in Port Antonio as we have 2 boys, ages 12 & 15?

User Info Menu

Our next trip will be a PA trip.I hear LOTS of good things about it.Mrs.Jackie had went to PA i saw lots of pics from there.Looks very nontouristly to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Tara, Vince,
    Sadly, my wife and I are in need of transportation to Runaway Bay from MoBay in November.. Who are the drivers that you are familiar with?
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

The driver we got for June is actually coming from Negril to pick us up at the airport and then take us to Ocho Rios.

I am not sure if this is something he typically does or not. I can check on it and let you know.