Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does one have to be a member

User Info Menu

Does one have to be a member

To view the pictures on Negril doc com?

I sent picture of a property to a friend who enquired about it and he said he saw only thumbnails. Is that the case? and why?

User Info Menu

That was my experience before I joined. I am a newbie so I remember

User Info Menu

Yes, you have to be a member to see the full size picture....but it is easy to join (and free)

User Info Menu

May be easy to join but annoying as heck just to look at some pics of a property that a visitor took..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ackee View Post
    May be easy to join but annoying as heck just to look at some pics of a property that a visitor took..
    Just email Rob. I'm sure he will refund all the money you spent for using this free service he has generously set up. It is after all, ALL about you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    Just email Rob. I'm sure he will refund all the money you spent for using this free service he has generously set up. It is after all, ALL about you.
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Dear Rob,

I have found that I do not like this FREE service you provide for thousands of visitors, and the free information you provide me and my fellow boardies is quite ridiculous.

Is there any way I can start paying for it?

Thanks.

Alex

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    Dear Rob,

I have found that I do not like this FREE service you provide for thousands of visitors, and the free information you provide me and my fellow boardies is quite ridiculous.

Is there any way I can start paying for it?

Thanks.

Alex
    How much is first class postage to Negril from the states? Also, can I pay in sand dollars?

User Info Menu

Thanks for the advice ! That what I like about this board. All the free useful advice !!

User Info Menu

LOL@ brasi and booger u guys rock!