Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Boardie Party, Friday 27th April

User Info Menu

Excellent choice !!!! April just keeps getting better............

User Info Menu

I was hoping for the Canoe, Great staff , great food, and a beach too...lol
    Great choice Rob, thanks for posting it.

User Info Menu

Yea...great place to have it again this year!! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

Ok guys, I have changed my dates to at least attend the boardie party. I'm now coming in town on Thurs 4/26, so I am able attend Yeah!
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything

User Info Menu

WOOOOHOOO...Can't wait!!!
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I can't believe Im going home the day before the party. If I was much of a crier...I could cry.

Ya'll are gonna have so much fun
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Tizzy, with Seastar, the Chicken Bus, Boogers 4/20 party, BCC (Brasi's Bellyflop Challenge), the One Love Pub Crawl and Ivan's bar at Catcha- somehow I think you are going to get a taste of the boardie bash every day you are there!!!
    LMAO

User Info Menu

Canoe! Awesome, this will be perfect location for the dog house Sweetie Pie and I have lined up for the week!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Tizzy, with Seastar, the Chicken Bus, Boogers 4/20 party, BCC (Brasi's Bellyflop Challenge), the One Love Pub Crawl and Ivan's bar at Catcha- somehow I think you are going to get a taste of the boardie bash every day you are there!!!
    LMAO
    I don't even know if I'll have any party in me to attend after all the other festivities. Ok, whatever I'll be there. Since only a couple of boardies can pick me out of the crowd the rest of you will just need to look for the guy with the IV.

User Info Menu

Booger, by the time the Boardie party gets started, there'll be a communal IV!!!!
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.