Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Boardie Party, Friday 27th April

User Info Menu

Amen to that!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spottycatz View Post
    Booger, by the time the Boardie party gets started, there'll be a communal IV!!!!
    I asked Sandie if she could bring some from work and she just gave me "the look."

User Info Menu

The look that means "Sure"?

Hahahahaha

User Info Menu

LOL LOL I know that look......
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

By the way:

The infamous "World's Greatest Rum Cake" has been ordered and will be ready for the Boardie Bash at Canoe!
    For those of you who know how good it is, you know the deal.....for those of you who don't know, you will soon, and you will never forget it! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Marley, Is the rum cake going to be enough for everyone to taste? So, what usually happens at these bashes? Who's playing the music? Is there going to be eough food for lunch at the canoe if we want to order somethg? Will there be any drink deals?
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by copper350 View Post
    Marley, Is the rum cake going to be enough for everyone to taste? So, what usually happens at these bashes? Who's playing the music? Is there going to be eough food for lunch at the canoe if we want to order somethg? Will there be any drink deals?
    Copper - This will be my first boardie bash too, I'm also wondering the same thing! (So glad you'll be able to make it too!!)

Marley – That’s so awesome that you ordered “The World’s greatest Rum cake”, I’ve been dreaming about trying it since I read about it in your last trip Report! Please save us a slice! Markus and I might be a little late getting to the bash. We’ll be in the middle of moving from the beach to Catcha Falling Star at noon. We have to do the whole Check out and check in thing before we can kick back and party….
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Don't you worry about a thing copper350 - Patty, Kirby & the wonderful Canoe staff will take care of everything! There WILL be enough food & you can bet that there will be some drinks specials.
    The boardie bash is like just a big old family reunion - our family keeps getting bigger and bigger and there are always new family members to meet. It's just good fun!

Name:  390609_10151055668000277_781635276_21906510_231054637_n[1].jpg
Views: 232
Size:  76.3 KB

User Info Menu

woo-hoo!

Name:  JAMAICA 2011 145.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  85.2 KBName:  JAMAICA 2011 131.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  79.9 KBName:  JAMAICA 2011 135.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  94.4 KBName:  JAMAICA 2011 139.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  93.5 KBName:  JAMAICA 2011 141.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  92.8 KB can't wait!

User Info Menu

Thanks Tawnee Great pic! Looking frwd to it!
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything