Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Boardie Party, Friday 27th April

User Info Menu

Ohio Buckeye.....wow that is rotten luck.....but I guess it could have been worse, at least your eye is ok and you are healing....Jamaica will wait on you, no problem mon....sorry we won't be able to meet you at the party though! But I will surely say hello tio Stacy-Ann from her future bro-in-law

GarySteph, I will surely have a drink (or 5) to celebrate your birthday for you....I am thinking the boardie bash might even be on a webcast. Is that correct, Rob? I believe it was last year....so maybe you can tune in and we can sing you happy birthday (hmmmm, not sure if you would want that or not, but we do have a few musicians amongst us so we could just make them sing louder LOL)

User Info Menu

Rob's Boardie Bash webcast is one of the highlights of the year. Global audience, a bit like the Superbowl, but crazier!
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Ohio Buckeye.....wow that is rotten luck.....but I guess it could have been worse, at least your eye is ok and you are healing....Jamaica will wait on you, no problem mon....sorry we won't be able to meet you at the party though! But I will surely say hello tio Stacy-Ann from her future bro-in-law

GarySteph, I will surely have a drink (or 5) to celebrate your birthday for you....I am thinking the boardie bash might even be on a webcast. Is that correct, Rob? I believe it was last year....so maybe you can tune in and we can sing you happy birthday (hmmmm, not sure if you would want that or not, but we do have a few musicians amongst us so we could just make them sing louder LOL)

Oh how much would I love that! Sing sing sing... drink drink drink!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Here is a pic from the 2008 party.
    Name:  boardies[1] (Medium).jpg
Views: 162
Size:  64.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

WOw what a great pic. I think there are about 60 peeps total, that's a lot.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim-Donna View Post
    Buckeye, so SORRY to hear you have to go through this. Your sight is NOTHING to mess around with. Jamaica will be right there when you are healed up!
    Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Thanks for the concern. True dat about sight.
    I never knew how bad a detached retina was, nor how fast it could happen (doc called it the heart attack of the eye).
    But it's amazing what they can do medically these days - operating inside the eye, using lasers to "weld" retina back in place. And best - no pain during recuperation.

I'll try to tune in to the webcast to at least join in that way - think I'll still be off work then.
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by Ohio_Buckeye_1; 04-11-2012 at 11:31 AM.
    08: Jan-NegrilTreehouse
    08: Nov-RoomsOnTheBeach, Ochi & TobysResort, MoBay
    09: Apr-Legends, Negril
    09: Dec-Legends, Negril
    10: Apr-HolidayInnSunspree, Mobay & SeastarInn, Negril
    10: Nov&Dec-SeastarInn & FunHoliday, Negril & SunsetResort, Treasure Beach
    11: Mar-FootePrints & NegrilBeachClubCondos, Negril
    11: Sep-Legends, Negril
    12: Sep-SeastarInn, Negril
    13: Mar-Match Resort & Bay View Resort, Port Antonio & El Greco, MoBay
    13: Dec-SeastarInn & Shields, Negril & VerneyHouse, MoBay

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Copper - This will be my first boardie bash too, I'm also wondering the same thing! (So glad you'll be able to make it too!!)

Marley – That’s so awesome that you ordered “The World’s greatest Rum cake”, I’ve been dreaming about trying it since I read about it in your last trip Report! Please save us a slice! Markus and I might be a little late getting to the bash. We’ll be in the middle of moving from the beach to Catcha Falling Star at noon. We have to do the whole Check out and check in thing before we can kick back and party….
    FOr a small fee I will gladly stash a piece, but I will refund any money (minus restocking fee) if I happen to eat said stashed piece. And that is very possible.

NINJA OUT-
    Da Ninja - 1st Annual Belly Flop Champ - Soon Come

~Fear accompanies the possibility of Death, Calm shepherds its certainty.

People's actions no longer affect a warrior when he has no more expectations of any kind. A strange peace becomes the ruling force in his life. He has adopted one of the concepts of a warrior's life -- detachment.
    ~from "The Eagle's Gift"~
    blog.ralonzosinclair.com