Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St. Mary mi come from concert

User Info Menu

St. Mary mi come from concert

I would like to know if anyone have the dates for this event in August 2012.

User Info Menu

The show happens every year on August 5th, however the show confirmation and line up haven't been announced yet.
    “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru

User Info Menu

Re: St. Mary mi come from concert

Show has been confirmed by Capleton's management, however the line up of artists has not yet been announced. Here's the link: http://capletonmusic.com/news/st-mar...ld-august-5th/
    “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru

User Info Menu

this show is taking place in anotto bay, which is one hour and half drive from ocho rios..
    i am going too this year, i will be living from st ann s bay with 3 other persons, do you want to join us?
    we plan to go early cause after it is really packed,i even have a friend performing there as a dj,this is a huge show with big and small artist that can never finish!!!
    on the same day in ocho rios there is the seafood festival,but if i have to choose this is definitely capleton show!!!!

User Info Menu

who is performing for the seafood festival?

User Info Menu

i don t know this year, they are saying that rather late, sometimes beenie man and D angel were performing,but not a long list of artists!
    comparing to that the show in st mary has too much artists performing, they fight for the stage!

User Info Menu

I was just considering if anyone have any idea of the artist lineup for St. Mary Mi Come From Concert.
    Last edited by butterfly; 07-17-2012 at 07:24 PM.

User Info Menu

Cool Re: St. Mary mi come from concert

Lineup listed here, show taking place Sun 5 August: www.facebook.com/AStMaryMiComeFrom

Click on the link below to see the 2012 flyer/lineup. 1000JMD general admission, 2000JMD VIP access. Pay at the gate. 9am to 3pm kids are admitted for the family festivities (kids are free) and stageshow starts at 7pm.https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...77404588_n.jpg
    Last edited by Cali; 07-26-2012 at 11:49 PM. Reason: added photo of flyer

User Info Menu

The show was cancelled on the original date due to the weather and was rescheduled for the 19th, just wondering if anyone made it to it? I was looking to go but because it was changed to the day before i travelled home i decided not to!

User Info Menu

I attended the concert that was rescheduled for the 18th. I was fortunate enough to be there because my flight left Jamaica on Aug. 20th. It was a good concert. I would've been highly upset if it was rescheduled for a date after I left Jamaica.