Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reggae on the Rock Reunion

User Info Menu

Re: Reggae on the Rock Reunion

Marcia,I am open on the 15th so Pam and I should be able to attend.

User Info Menu

Marcia, you should have my e-mail address now. Make sure you check your spam folder.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Name:  reunion (Medium) (Custom).jpg
Views: 346
Size:  67.5 KB
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Biggs - Yay!
    Rumrunner - got it.
    Rambo - Niiiice....

User Info Menu

Hey Marcia
    Zelda and I plan on attending.

User Info Menu

Alex & I will be there. Great place to celebrate our September 15 wedding anniversary.
    Marcia.. how about donations to the youth group you were so active with. The name escapes me right now. Didn't Glen & Teresa spend time working on it too?

User Info Menu

Ziggy and Zelda, Claudia and Alex -- great news.

Claudia, yes, the Tafari Youth Club. They are doing pretty well. Nurse Henry worked hard to help the kids understand that if they need or want something, they have to work for it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they shouldn't get donations, but Sally and I were talking last night about the Soup Kitchen and the Theodora Project in Negril.

Update on the Hotel rooms: I have reserved 7 smoking and 7 non-smoking rooms for Fri and Saturday nights. Don't call to make reservations yet -- the manager will be calling me tomorrow so we can work out the details and get the room rates.

User Info Menu

Hey Marcia, Terry and I are thinking of coming on Saturday. We met you at Rondel in April. It is a quick trip from Madison!

User Info Menu

I remember. Yes, easy trip from Madison. Looking forward to seeing you again.

User Info Menu

My plan is to stop at the Sweden House tomorrow after work to check out some rooms and nail down a price. I hope work cooperates with that plan.