Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Grand Pineapple closing August 11th...

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Re: Grand Pineapple closing August 11th...

You will be close to the falls....

User Info Menu

Another vote for checking out the Office of Nature while you are at SATP.

User Info Menu

lisapat,

How does Negril One Stop compare to the other sites like Travelocity? Are their prices lower than those?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NegrilIrene View Post
    lisapat,

How does Negril One Stop compare to the other sites like Travelocity? Are their prices lower than those?
    Highly recommended. These are good people. Travelocity is is a giant web presence. One Stop are Negril people

IMHO
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

Administrator

User Info Menu

Just to clarify, Negril One Stop is a Canadian company that provides travel agency services to the traveling public. They are not located in Negril or Jamaica and never have been.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Just to clarify, Negril One Stop is a Canadian company that provides travel agency services to the traveling public. They are not located in Negril or Jamaica and never have been.
    I didn't know that. I did know that they were not in Negril some of the time.

They were very accommodating the only time I contacted them.

My mistake
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

Sponsor

User Info Menu

I just booked with One Stop for the 2nd time.They are very good and also have discount books that actually are accepted.You can also set up xfers from the airport with them($125 round trip which is a good price). If you ever tried to book a Jamaican hotel directly you will learn that they are very slow to respond. Let One Stop do it for you.I just got CoCo Le Palm through their sale at $93 per nt with tax & breakfast.

User Info Menu

The same company that owns the re-opened Braco in the Trelawny Runaway bay area is shopping for a Negril Resort....Hmmmm?????

Blessings!

SKB

User Info Menu

Well I just found out from my friend that she doesn't want to go to YS falls after all, her budget is $250 for the week, which I guess is doable for an AI for sure, just not if you want to do a lot of anything else, but I'm going to treat her to a day with Famous Vincent snorkeling and checking out the West End myself, that is a must do for me, and I just know she will love it. The only bummer about not doing Grand Pineapple for me is how wonderfully centrally located it was, but even SATP isn't too far away, and there is always the next two weeks after my friend leaves where I'll be at Travellers and will be able to walk up and down the beach and swim up and down the beach to my hearts content, lol!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Stripe View Post
    If you ever tried to book a Jamaican hotel directly you will learn that they are very slow to respond.
    This is a rather broad generalization Fred. In 14 years of visits to Negril and the six different properties I have stayed at I have never had a problem getting timely email responses. Frequently same day. And a phone call always works. Maybe I've just been lucky...
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4