Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is a "Fair Price" for red stripes in the stores in Negril?

User Info Menu

Re: What is a "Fair Price" for red stripes in the stores in Negril?

I think we paid 2400j at chinaman store, and they do come in 24's. we also brought a couple hundred worth of spirits and wine from the duty free at the airport. all in all between two of us we spent an average of 150/day on everthing including food,booze, scooter rentals, and taxis for 9 days on the beach and 9 days on the cliffs. we stayed at seastar and seasplash and ate at Ivans 3 times, and had at least one drink as many places we could hit up. We enjoy trying new spots and returning to some of our favorites, Tony's hut, Best of the West, Sun Beach, Pee Wee's Red Dragon, Xtabi, LTU. I consider us average drinkers, its a marathon mon! Cheers!

User Info Menu

Re: What is a "Fair Price" for red stripes in the stores in Negril?

paid like $580J's for a six pack of Red Stripe at the China Mon Shop across from SamSara...........
    paid around $1,000J's for Myers Rum and $1500J's for J&B Overproof Rum at ValueMaster.....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20