Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's always good to see the usual characters

User Info Menu

It's always good to see the usual characters

So far we have been in town a little less than 24 hours and are having a great time. Pooper was beat from the red eye and wanted to get some sleep before we had to head to the All Ages School for the 6pm orientation for the Spay/Neuter clinic. She laid down for a nap and being as excited as I was there was no way I could sleep at that point. We did the red eye and each probably had 3 hours sleep, which yesterday was good for me. So I set off up the street to Seastar to say hi to Chris and everyone.

Well everyone was MIA and it was just me, the bartender, and a guy from the UK whom I ended up chatting with about all things UFC. Had a couple beers and took in the new rooms at Seastar and took a tour of what is soon to be my room for our next reach during New Years.
    Name:  photo (1).jpg
Views: 450
Size:  86.2 KB

Headed back and Sandie had just finished up getting cleaned up and ready for the night. Spay/Neuter soon come.

User Info Menu

Re: It's always good to see the usual characters

Was nice chatting w everybody have fun...didn't get to talk to Sandie much but give er a hug for me so happy for her!!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Booger - let me know how the Spay Neuter clinic goes ... my youngest is a vet tech and hopes to go next year! She wanted to go this year, but school and work got in the way! Will be most interested to hear your take on it! How did you get involved? Animal lover? I would pass out at the first cut ......

User Info Menu

Pooper is a vet tech as well. Send me a PM and we will get her in touch with the charity that does it. Big ups to Moonlight Villas for posting the info about this. I literally hit my boss up a little over 2 weeks ago for the time off. He was gracious and now we are here. I'm super stoked to see Pooper so happy to work to help the cats and doggies out.

User Info Menu

nice room lol ....

User Info Menu

Hi Boogs, nice one that you and Sandy and are doing the good thing out there. You haven't finished your last trip report yet.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

So happy that Sandie is finally getting to do this after she has wanted to for so long! Such a great thing!
    But you, Booger, I'm still not talking to you! Lol
    Jk

It was really great talking to the gang at Catcha last night....thanks for that. I miss all of them so much....it was almost like I was there for a moment......almost!
    Garfield said he was making pumpkin soup on Sunday.....order me a bowl please!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spottycatz View Post
    Hi Boogs, nice one that you and Sandy and are doing the good thing out there. You haven't finished your last trip report yet.

I'm finished. lol. New one is on now and so far things are just perfect. Headed up to Seastar for the Saturday night show and hope to get one of Francine's hammocks. Big ups to Rob and Lisa last night for making our first night PERFECT.

User Info Menu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Yay! Kudos to you and Pooper for going to help out with the spay/neuter project! I hope you will share about the experience. We would love to help out in the future!