Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Montreal Reggae Festival

User Info Menu

Montreal Reggae Festival

Just booked a road trip to Montreal for the Reggae Festival. Headliners....Tarrus Riley and Jimmy Cliff! Super excited

http://montrealinternationalreggaefestival.com/

User Info Menu

Re: Montreal Reggae Festival

Prepare to have your thread moved to the Jamaican Events Around The World forum...
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Didn't know that forum existed LOL

User Info Menu

Speaking of moving threads. I wonder if anyone would be interested in a general discussion area?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dana1 View Post
    Didn't know that forum existed LOL
    That the problem with that forum. I know it's there but only occasionally do I remember to take a look at it.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Anyone needs info on Montreal PM me. I'll be in Negril

User Info Menu

we are going on Sunday! Can't wait!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    Anyone needs info on Montreal PM me. I'll be in Negril
    We are staying at Holiday Inn Select Centre Ville near Chinatown. Looks pretty close to the old port. Is there any good bars nearby...or good restaurants?
    Thanks for your help

User Info Menu

We are staying at Auberge de la Place Royale in Old Town near the port. Looks to be closer and (prettier) than the Holiday Inn. We stayed at that Holiday Inn near China Town about 10 years ago and it was nice. Only been to Montreal once before and remember all the food being great.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flashknit View Post
    We are staying at Auberge de la Place Royale in Old Town near the port. Looks to be closer and (prettier) than the Holiday Inn. We stayed at that Holiday Inn near China Town about 10 years ago and it was nice. Only been to Montreal once before and remember all the food being great.
    No doubt it is prettier but we were looking to keep costs down as we're travelling with another couple. Google says Holiday Inn is about a 10 minute walk so hopefully that's correct. Do you know of any close bars within walking distance to it?