Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grand Pineapple Negril Confirmed

User Info Menu

Re: Grand Pineapple Negril Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Letty View Post
    We're thrilled to announce that our sister resort Grand Pineapple Negril will be reopening as of December 15 and is accepting new reservations as of today.

Visit www.grandpineapple.com or www.grandpineapple.co.uk to book now.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic...h_Jamaica.html
    Interesting to note that if you go to their web site there are no rates shown. In order to find them out you must request them by giving specific dates and your e-mail addy etc. The other thing it that the reference to trip advisor is no longer valid. Just saying.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Last week I checked with the Sandals travel agency about rates for May 2013 and they were exactly the same as they had been May 2012 when I was last there. 8 days 7 nights US$1050.00 - and they are still honoring Pineapple Perks if you were a member so my weekly cost was brought down to somewhere around $910.00.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    Interesting to note that if you go to their web site there are no rates shown. In order to find them out you must request them by giving specific dates and your e-mail addy etc. The other thing it that the reference to trip advisor is no longer valid. Just saying.
    The email address was not mandatory. I simply asked for quote without adding my email and it gave me the numbers.

MsKat