Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: November White Sands Trip Report Day 2

User Info Menu

November White Sands Trip Report Day 2

Our secound day started like any other day breakfast only with a little twist we were meeting Dawn our wedding planner from Jamaican Elegant Weddings. This was our first face to face meeting after many e-mails and presintations. Breakfast and the meeting were great felt way comfortable after that.
    Name:  037.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  94.4 KB

A very lazy day on the beach followed the wonderful breakfast. I brought some sweet floaties this trip decided to see how they worked.

Name:  036.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  92.8 KBName:  050.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  78.8 KB

At some point we decided it was time to go say hi to Maureen at Sunny Side so we made our way down the beach. Oh the great feel of old friends.Name:  043.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  87.8 KB

After awhile sitting there Kim decided out of the blue that we should go to C & D country western. Ok i said that sounded like fun. In a cab off we go. We walk in and there is only 1 couple in the place. Started to chat with them like i alwayse do with any random people i meet. Bruce & Sandy who had just been there a couple days. They stay for 6 months so they were just getting setteled.

to be continued
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by takinitslow; 11-24-2012 at 09:05 AM.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Re: November White Sands Trip Report Day 2

Sounds like another GREAT day, love all the happy smiling faces!!! Enjoy to the max!!
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Re: November White Sands Trip Report Day 2

You're in great hands with Dawn, she was our wedding planner 3 years ago (tomorrow). She is a wonderful lady and will take great care of you!