Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grand Pineapple Negril Confirmed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Grand Pineapple Negril Confirmed

We're thrilled to announce that our sister resort Grand Pineapple Negril will be reopening as of December 15 and is accepting new reservations as of today.

“This charming resort has a passionate fan base that truly loves its simple tradition of warm Caribbean hospitality and it seems nothing else will do. Since we announced the closure of the resort this summer, we’ve received countless calls to reconsider, we’ve heard the calls loud and clear and I’m happy to say that we are acting upon them.” - Gordon "Butch" Stewart

Visit www.grandpineapple.com or www.grandpineapple.co.uk to book now.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic...h_Jamaica.html

User Info Menu

Re: Grand Pineapple Negril Confirmed

OUTSTANDING !!! More Jobs !! More Choices !

User Info Menu

Hurray!!!!! Love this property and when I passed the other day it looked ALIVE so I was hoping.......lol. So happy to see it re=open. It is a Negril landmark. Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Wonderful News for sure!! It is my favorite place to stay in Negril. Wonderful location, so glad you decided to listen to all the fans of Grand Pineapple.
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

My wife favorite place to stay. We were going to stay there dec 4 to dec 14. Now 10 nights at Merrils 2 and 5 nights at Home Sweet Home. CAN'T WAIT.

User Info Menu

great news!

this exciting and a big boost for Negril...........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

I wondered if I took my time booking - they would announce a reopening! Seemed like a shame for it to remain closed.

We got married there ten years ago this coming April when it was still Negril Gardens. And I have been thinking a lot about surprising my husband with a 10 year anniversary trip.
    We always want to try new places, but this time I thought we should go back there for our anniversary. I better decide SOON!!
    f/n/a Miss Racsan!

User Info Menu

^ Book.Pack.Go!

User Info Menu

Was really hoping for this ! YAY

User Info Menu

I still harbor a little resentment on this news...I LOVE the GP, and our stay there this past March was awesome, but after booking for next yr, through their website mind you, when they KNEW they were closing, then to be told we'd be staying at Boscobel...then cancelling my res. and getting my deposit back....then.....booking elsewhere since our air was bought, and non-refundable....to hear they are re-opening the place...it's bittersweet to say the least....I love GP, and plan on returning, but don't think I want to try and cancel the res. we have now to book a stay there again...I'm also told that the prices are more now than prior to closing, considerably more....thanks Sandals