Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm WICKED PISSED OFF!!!!

User Info Menu

Re: I'm WICKED PISSED OFF!!!!

I usually have intentions to report onsite, but there is never enough time between bars!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Farmer,

Best to you and Likkle Farmer!!!

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

haha poolguy... for real! I was doing good to call my kids!!!!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    haha poolguy... for real! I was doing good to call my kids!!!!
    Funny you say that as every couple days I have to remind Sandie that we need to call and check in with Booger and GMa. It's nice to be able to see Sandie so relaxed that she can go awhile without looking over her shoulder wondering what the kiddo is doing.
    Last edited by booger; 12-15-2012 at 06:52 PM.

User Info Menu

so sorry VVHT......tuff to report when on da rock......lol......lol
    have seen a ton of boardies in the last week.....and business owners etc.........
    going to the Ninja mon concert at Bourbon Beach with two ladies tonite....lol......lol....mi bad

Cool Runnings,Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    It's nice to be able to see Sandie so relaxed that she can go awhile with out looking over her shoulder wondering what the kiddo is doing.
    I wish that relaxed feeling for everyone while on vacation!!!!

User Info Menu

Marko, you are there yet again? A repeat threat, mi say. Well I am with VVHT--need some juice, some photos, some stories to keep me going. Longest time ever away (almost 2 years!!) and it hurts.

User Info Menu

Nice to hear from people there....but it there vacation to do with what they want. Kinda hard to worry about the real world and us poor suckers with a Red Stripe in hand and nothing to worry about except if the next one will be as cold. Trip reports come soon Mon.
    Ya Mon...Heading home
    10/9-10/16 @ Idle Awhile & the Zoo!
    3/14-3/21 @ The Zoo

User Info Menu

Where is Swordfish Bar & Grill? I keep seeing it pop up and not sure where it's located. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Across from Miyard.
    Trip #59 most of February