Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hotel impossible

User Info Menu

Re: Hotel impossible

Irieworld - I use quicktime on my mac for the cast and java update for the chat.

User Info Menu

ok I am going to switch it up then though it is getting late now. I think I found an option to stream on VLC if I had a url for the stream which I don't. I don't know if I am going to be able to get it together for tonight.

User Info Menu

I am watching it now on cable. Very interesting

User Info Menu

Is there a link to watch the actual show online? Unfortunately the webcast has only been showing people watching the DVD.

User Info Menu

AAAW!!!! Rob, 3 Dives.....& jerk chicken. Makes me homesick for Negril!

& what a nod for Negril.com!!!!!! Congrats!!!

[/url]

User Info Menu

I missed it. Hoping its available on ON Demand soon!

User Info Menu

It's on demand now... just watched it.

User Info Menu

Just watched it...great show and made me homesick!

Congrats Rob for the screen time and the Negril.com mention on national TV. Remember us when you are famous!!
    Ya Mon...Heading home
    10/9-10/16 @ Idle Awhile & the Zoo!
    3/14-3/21 @ The Zoo

User Info Menu

Watched it tonight. Congrats to Rob on the screen time. Awesome that you were willing to help the resort out by offering your services. That's what its all about. My impressions is that the whole show was just kind of guidance in the right direction, which is great but needs to carried on and I wish them best of luck. The show brought up good points that they have to beat the competition because they are not on the beach mostly. It was great to see Anthony push the GM ( Richard, I hope) out of his shell and expand his skills. As like most I hope it gave Negril a lot of publicity but not enough to prohibit my vaca times! Just kidding. Awesome for Negril and great to watch!!!
    Bar b barn '10 Catcha '11 BCC '13 Moonlight 14' Xtabi 14' HSH 15' Catcha 15'

User Info Menu

Just started watching it now. Part of me feels like he doesn't really understand Jamaica. But I've just been watching for a minute or two.