Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hotel impossible

User Info Menu

Hotel impossible

Hello, I live in Phoenix and the Travel Channel here does not appear to be broadcasting Hotel Impossible tonight. What time does the Webcast start? What time is it in Negril? EST?

User Info Menu

Re: Hotel impossible

In Negril it's 1920 (7:20PM)

The webcast starts at 2100 (9:00PM)

I'll never make it to 2200 but the DVR is set............
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Jamaica (Eastern Standard Time) is 2 hours ahead of Phoenix (Mountain Standard Time). I don't think daylight savings is observed in Arizona, and I know for a fact that it is not observed in Jamaica. So Arizona is always 2 hours behind Jamaica. So, if it is 8:00 PM in Jamaica, it is 6:00 PM in Phoenix.
    Johio

User Info Menu

Thanks you guys, so I will link up in the webcast. Bless!

User Info Menu

Im in Phx... yes it is on tonight. I have Cox for my cable and it is on at 11pm (phx time) tonight on the Travel Channel (ch48).

User Info Menu

I am going to try to link up also -- it is not listed on realnegril.com so I was also seeking clarification on the time. I found info on the front page of negril.com. cast starts at 9 and the video shows at 10. I am already totally weary but going to try to make it. My situation is compounded in difficulty since I not only don't have cable at home. but do not have internet either. So I have to try to catch it at starbucks or somewhere with wifi. The things I do for my Jamaica fix.

User Info Menu

I hear you, I don't have cable either (First thing we got rid of in order to save money for trips to Jamaica lol!) I'm really happy I can see it through the webcast too! Sorry to hear you have to go to Starbucks though, Hope to see you online in the chat tonight
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

We'll be right with you all...realnegril.com webcast will be starting shortly!

User Info Menu

Lisa, I have a new laptop. What software do I need for the Live Chat accompanying the webcast? Where can i find the download?
    Johio

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Johio View Post
    Lisa, I have a new laptop. What software do I need for the Live Chat accompanying the webcast? Where can i find the download?
    The realnegril website gives you directions right below the link you click to join the webcast.