Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hotel impossible

User Info Menu

Re: Hotel impossible

I can open WIndows Media Player for the webcast. I'm looking for access to the Live Chat chatroom. When I click "Live Chat" the window that normally asks for a user name for the live chat only has an "x" in it' I assume that my new laptop is missing some software. I've been in the chatroom many times before, just not on this laptop. I'll try to upload the latest Java and see if that shakes things loose. I though I already had that though.
    Johio

User Info Menu

Johio - should just need the latest Java

User Info Menu

Thanks Booger & Sam!

User Info Menu

I can't get into the CHAT, but I can see the WEBCAST!!!

I see Ms. Pansy!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Funny, when you pull up the webcast it says live from 3 Dives....
    When does the action start? I have been staring at a group of people so far....

User Info Menu

I can't see the webcast (VLC on Mac is not recognizing the URL) and I can't chat either to find out what is wrong. Blah. I hope I can figure it out soon. Otherwise it is a no go.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irieworld View Post
    I can't see the webcast (VLC on Mac is not recognizing the URL) and I can't chat either to find out what is wrong. Blah. I hope I can figure it out soon. Otherwise it is a no go.
    I'm using VLC no prob. Did you check for updates under the VLC tab in the upper left of your screen.

User Info Menu

Booger-- you are using VLC on Mac? I will look for that update now. I have used it before for movies but never live stream web cast. Help!

User Info Menu

well no updates, I have the current version of VLC. Wahhh. I have a feeling it is just one selection to make but I have tried just about everything. And I can't get on chat so I can't talk to you VLC Mac using peeps. I really needed a negril hit tonight.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    I hear you, I don't have cable either (First thing we got rid of in order to save money for trips to Jamaica lol!) I'm really happy I can see it through the webcast too! Sorry to hear you have to go to Starbucks though, Hope to see you online in the chat tonight

That is a GREAT idea...!