Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My January 2013 trip to Negril Jamaica

User Info Menu

Re: My January 2013 trip to Negril Jamaica

Mrs .Zutman...Breathtaking......you are blessed and thank you for sharing your talent with us. Welcome to the board, both of you, and we will look forward to more of these lovely posts!!! I bet you kick butt with Acadia! Do you have any to share somewhere?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Zutmin, do you know the name of the gentleman on the beach doing the pencil sketches? Does he do sketches of people who are willing to sit for him or does he only do sketches of Bob and other subjects he is familiar with? Did you happen to notice if he also does scenery/still objects or does he specialize in just people?

The "walking tree" (for lack of a better description) was fascinating. I have never seen a root system formation like that above ground.
    His name is Quewong. He does sketches of anyone. Just catch his eye on Bloody Bay and he will stop and do your sketch. Get to know him, he's a really great guy. He has a Facebook page. Look him up if you wish.

User Info Menu

Absolutly stunning. Thankyou

User Info Menu

Some of the Best shots I've seen on here. Big Up.
    Love the one of Donavon in B/W outstanding. I hope you print him a copy of that one.

User Info Menu

Wow wow wow!! Your photos are some of the best I've ever seen of Negril and around town. That are perfect. I can't thank you enough for sharing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Zutmin, do you know the name of the gentleman on the beach doing the pencil sketches? Does he do sketches of people who are willing to sit for him or does he only do sketches of Bob and other subjects he is familiar with? Did you happen to notice if he also does scenery/still objects or does he specialize in just people?

The "walking tree" (for lack of a better description) was fascinating. I have never seen a root system formation like that above ground.
    I posted a photo of the sketch he was doing of my wife and me. I know how enjoys sketching people on the beach. Not sure about his preference for subjects though.

User Info Menu

Dinner at Ivan's

User Info Menu

Here is the photographer

User Info Menu

Beautiful companion....Beautiful setting.....one lucky man!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Simply amazing!