Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Shakespeare cottage and nuestra casa treasure beach

User Info Menu

Shakespeare cottage and nuestra casa treasure beach

Which do you prefer? Nuestra casa is in Billys bay and Shakespeare I think is more nearer to Jakes.

User Info Menu

Re: Shakespeare cottage and nuestra casa treasure beach

i think it depends on your mode of transportation.
    i don't know much about either, except that Shakespeare always looks well maintained and is centrally located if you are on foot.
    my window faces the south

User Info Menu

Thanks, Centrally located to where? are there any swimming pools near by I could use? How far is it from Jakes or Frenchamans?

User Info Menu

I'm not sure exactly where Shakespeare's is...in Calabash? If so,everything is walking distance. We stay at a sunset Resort who has a pool and I know people come to eat lunch and swim. Sunset also has a cottage right on the water with a kitchen at a very reasonable rare. Its a nice safe place to stay and a two minute walk to jakes and 4 to jack sprats. Jakes has a weird kind of a pool, nestled into the bar- restaurant...you're kind of on display and I've eaten there four times and went to spa twice and never saw anyone in it!?