Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263

Thread: Simply Portland...Utterly Devine

User Info Menu

Re: Simply Portland...Utterly Devine

me too, me too, pretty please

User Info Menu

I've just spent a wonderful 3 days reading your entire report. What an amazing trip you created for yourself. Thank you very much for all of the time, love, and effort you put forth in sharing it. PA is now going on my 'have to visit' list.

User Info Menu

Any chance we are going to get a trip report for your most recent trip? Pretty please?

User Info Menu

Wow, I am so late to this party but I must chime in that I really enjoyed reading this. We are headed for our second trip to Negril soon but are already planning our next trip which will be long and we are debating Port Antonio, Treasure Beach or both. Your vivid descriptions and lovely pictures really helped to see what the area is really like and I hope to visit there someday.

Oh and you inspired me to buy a travel journal to record my thoughts while on my next trip. I am leaving my phone at home (I have an electronics curse and always break things on holiday so I am only taking a camera this time).

User Info Menu

I’m an unwavering Portland enthusiast. After pondering the two above I step out of my head. Jamaica is the only situation that allows me to get out and stay out of those rooms in my mind that stockpile worries, priorities, family needs, loved ones lost and regrets.

brilliant.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by allibaba View Post
    Wow, I am so late to this party but I must chime in that I really enjoyed reading this. We are headed for our second trip to Negril soon but are already planning our next trip which will be long and we are debating Port Antonio, Treasure Beach or both. Your vivid descriptions and lovely pictures really helped to see what the area is really like and I hope to visit there someday.

Oh and you inspired me to buy a travel journal to record my thoughts while on my next trip. I am leaving my phone at home (I have an electronics curse and always break things on holiday so I am only taking a camera this time).
    While I'm here, thank you allibaba for your generous words. Glad you enjoyed it. LOL @ electronics curse. Did you go yet? And if so, did you fill a journal????

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fun in the sun View Post
    I’m an unwavering Portland enthusiast. After pondering the two above I step out of my head. Jamaica is the only situation that allows me to get out and stay out of those rooms in my mind that stockpile worries, priorities, family needs, loved ones lost and regrets.

brilliant.
    Thank you so much, Fun in the sun. Those words are still very true. Jamaica is my sanity.

User Info Menu

Vi, thank you for all the beautiful trip report that you have shared...here is wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year Name:  happy.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  16.3 KB

User Info Menu

Cool out zone!!!

Name:  Sonny's View.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  97.9 KB