HOME | HOTELS | DINING | TRANSPORTATION | THINGS TO DO | ENTERTAINMENT | FORUM | SPAS | WEDDING | SHOPPING | MARKET | SPECIALS

Thread: cost for ride Negril to Treasure Bay

cost for ride Negril to Treasure Bay

I am coming back to Negril January 29th for five weeks and we have booked a three day trip to Treasure Beach.We are staying at Sunset Resort and were wondering what is a fair price to pay for a ride to Treasure Beach?I will book a return trip and was wondering what the going rate would be?This would be for two people.

Re: cost for ride Negril to Treasure Bay

Stuart Love,

Sorry about my earlier Post. Too many Molson's and a very poor attempt at comedy!!! Most of those trip rates are negotiable but a less expensive more colorful ride is with local taxis which takes longer but is much cheaper.

You will really like Sunset Resort and Kory will take good care of you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pool.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	30551Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunset Resort.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	30550
    Last edited by johng; 09-07-2013 at 07:00 AM.

I've looked around... Most private charter rides are asking 140 for two... Although I've found one for 110... But just locked in with someone for 100.

Pm me if you'd like their contact info.

Have fun

so between $100 - $140 each way for two?

Less than $20 each way for 2 people using route taxi's.
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...-Treasue-Beach

Right, $100-140 one way for two people

thanks

We are doing close to the opposite a week later. We're coming in the 4th of February, staying 5 days in Negril and then heading off to Treasure Beach for the rest of our vacation. I know Kory well and I agree you will be in good hands. The route taxi is doable only if you leave Negril early as I don't think you'll find a route taxi from Black River to Treasure Beach after 4, 4:30. As long time Jamaica and Negril visitors, we knew Kirk, Winston, Tulla and Palty from the old Alfred's days. I don't care who you take but I like all the Malcomb brothers and we will be using them for Mo Bay to Negril, Negril to TB, TB to Sangster. http://www.treasurebeachonestop.com/...ransfers.shtml Have fun