Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Please welcome our latest Transportation sponsor - Steve Positive Tours!

User Info Menu

Re: Please welcome our latest Transportation sponsor - Steve Positive Tours!

Reminding visitors and friends that if you are booked with Steve Positive Tours you will be given a cell phone to use while you are on our Island Paradise, i will also be giving you refreshing beverages on your transfer from the airport . To reserve a pickup call me at 8763728354 email stevepositiveja@gmail.com

User Info Menu

To view my afforadable prices far all airport transfers, all trips to the full of fun attractions visit my website at http://realnegril.com/stevepositive

User Info Menu

Reserve a pickup with Steve Positive Tours tell us of any special needs and we will go the extra mile to make sure you are happy.On making your reservation please include your needs. I will always aim to have you satisfied, well cared for without a doubt. call me at 8763728354 or email stevepositiveja@gmail.com

User Info Menu

When making reservation please tell us if you are interested in us giving you a cell phone to use while you are here in paradise if yes we will take it to MBJ for you. suggest your concerns and we'll be more than happy to help you

User Info Menu

Thanking all my clients/friends who had used Steve Positive Tours before advertising on Negril.com, we really appreciate you choosing and trusting in the services we offer. We've been finding some of our clients/friends and we hope that you will continue to trust us to take care of all your driving needs. We will always aim high to guarantee you get your money's worth and some Steve always Positive
    Last edited by Steve Positive Tours; 01-25-2014 at 10:29 PM.

User Info Menu

Loud shout out to all the visitors making their way on our Island Paradise, Nuff Respect!! From Steve Positive Tours.

User Info Menu

Good morning guys B-E-A-U-TIFUL day to be in Jamaica !! Lovely crisp weather, delicious foods, loving/caring people, name it we have it on this small God bless Island Paradise!!

User Info Menu

Good morning wonderful peops I was reading a thread and I saw someone asking about drivers that give free phone to use and someone suggested that Steve Positive Tours does, certainly when you book round trip transfer for MBJ I will take the phone with me upon your pickup. Never a dull moment at Steve Positive Tours

User Info Menu

So sorry to learn of what took place with the couple on the 14th. My deepest sympathy i give to you, hoping you will recover to be able to have a little fun

User Info Menu

It's always a pleasure to serve our clients/friends with the highest quality of transportation services,just to know you are happy encourages us at Steve Positive Tours to continue to serve you all with Pride.