Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 27 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Please welcome our latest Transportation sponsor - Steve Positive Tours!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Please welcome our latest Transportation sponsor - Steve Positive Tours!

Steve is a great guy and even a better tour guide! To find out more, please click on the link below!

http://negril.com/nt/nt100713.htm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Please welcome our latest Transportation sponsor - Steve Positive Tours!

Welcome to our Island Paradise, i am Steve Positive of Steve Positive Tours. I am very excited to be working in the tourist industry in where i can help visitors have a very special and adventurous time.I am ready and willing to serve you all with the highest standard quality services.i'm looking forward to find my long lost friends and in that process meet new friends. Respect Steve Positive

User Info Menu

Last year a group of us used Steve Positive for our trip to YS Falls and the Pelican bar. He also took us to Howies for a fantastic Jamaican lunch. Along the way he introduced us to those famous mountain pepper shrimp. We even got to meet his mother and sister when we dropped them off at church. Lovely ladies!

Thanks Steve for a day we will never forget.

Timm

"Don't be no cloud on a sunny day" - Volkswagen's "Get Happy" Super Bowl ad

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Please welcome our latest Transportation sponsor - Steve Positive Tours!

Quote Originally Posted by Ti2m View Post
    Last year a group of us used Steve Positive for our trip to YS Falls and the Pelican bar. He also took us to Howies for a fantastic Jamaican lunch. Along the way he introduced us to those famous mountain pepper shrimp. We even got to meet his mother and sister when we dropped them off at church. Lovely ladies!

Thanks Steve for a day we will never forget.

Timm
    Hi Timm,how are you? Thank you that when you came to our island Paradise your choice for transportation was Steve Positive Tours. I remembered the wonderful times we had at YS falls and Pelican bar,i also remembered the peppered shrimp, you guys are fun.
    I will always aim to satisfy visitors and friends with the highest standard quality services to ensure that they receive what they paid for. Thanks again Timm I hope to provide quality services for you and friends on your next trip to Jamaica. RESPECT EVERYTIME !!! Steve Positive

User Info Menu

My Objective :An opportunity to work productively, while aiming to serve with the highest quality services.

User Info Menu

Steve Positive! Great to see you on here!

It's Paul and Georgia, I'm sure we'll be seeing you in a few months!

For anyone in need of transportation, highly recommend Steve Positive! One of the nicest guys you could meet. A great driver, comfortable van, all you can ask for, really. We've used him for long excursions, airport trips, and random trips/bar crawls around town, and he has always been professional, and a great guy to hang with. Ask him about his time as the Black Crowes personal driver, back when the band would regularly come to the island. Always a good story, and the name is accurate, always Positive.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kiknback View Post
    Steve Positive! Great to see you on here!

It's Paul and Georgia, I'm sure we'll be seeing you in a few months!

For anyone in need of transportation, highly recommend Steve Positive! One of the coolestI guys you could meet. A great driver, comfortable van, all you can ask for, really. We've used him for long excursions, airport trips, and random trips/bar crawls around town, and he has always been professional, and a great guy to hang with. Ask him about his time as the Black Crowes personal driver, back when the band would regularly come to the island. Always a good story, and the name is accurate, always Positive.
    Hi Paul and Georgia,Thanks for the recommendation.I will always value our friendship, the memory of the good times we had still lingered in my mind. Looking forward to see you guys again. Positively ,Steve Positive
    Last edited by Steve Positive Tours; 11-17-2013 at 06:54 PM.

User Info Menu

Another day in Paradise, I watched the sun rose from the east.
    Last edited by Steve Positive Tours; 10-11-2013 at 05:43 PM.

User Info Menu

Another B-E-A-U-tiful day in Negril Jamaica

User Info Menu

Remember if you are looking for a SAFE, AFFORDABLE, RELIABLE transportation service you can always count on Steve Positive Tours, for all your transportation needs to and from anywhere in Jamaica ,name it we'll take you there in style and comfort. Email Steve Positive Tours at stevepositiveja@gmail.com or call us at 8763728354
    Last edited by Steve Positive Tours; 01-09-2014 at 08:25 AM.