Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Live music and bars around Port Antonio,

User Info Menu

Live music and bars around Port Antonio,

The first of what will be a selection of questions.....

So is there much of a scene for live music around Port Antonio, specifically the Christmas/New Years time frame? If not, does anyone have a favorite bar they like to hang at in the evenings?
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Re: Live music and bars around Port Antonio,

where will you be staying? that will determine where you will "hang out" . . .

User Info Menu

We will be staying at Tim Bamboo.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

it's just at the edge of town, during the day you can walk it 10 min max . . . lots of options in town, music everywhere, the market in the centre of town has a great party every friday night late late . . . the root top and all along the strip . . . closer to tim bamboo, you might have sound systems set up right there so you won't have to go anywhere. just ask your guard at the hotel . . . my favorite is just hanging in a small rum shop, as long as there is another person or two i'm good, especially if the music is good. if you need a large crowd, head downtown . . .

User Info Menu

There is a new bar/club out in Boston you may want to check out in addition to what is mentioned here...there is also a "block" party in town on I believe Thursday's. The holidays are a festive time so I'm sure there will be other things happening, just look out for signs and as JB mentioned ask your hotel security guard

User Info Menu

Geejam has live jazz during dinner on Friday and Trident Villa has it on Saturday. The menu is pretty reasonable.