Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has been to the new For Real Bar?

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Who has been to the new For Real Bar?

Has anyone seen the NEW For Real Bar? How is it? Can you go inside Sandy Haven for a drink? It looks all fancy schmancy now.

User Info Menu

Re: Who has been to the new For Real Bar?

I walked by and saw the gentleman bartending who used to work at Aqua. It was dead and only one person was chilling on a lounger. You can use the bar, however beers are cheaper all around there from what I was told. Didn't even cross my mind to stop.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Just what I thought. The For Real bar was the first open in the morning. I would take a long walk on the beach in the morning then reward myself with a Red Stripe there at 9am.

User Info Menu

Been to the Sandy Haven bar a couple of times...their outdoor bar is lovely & their indoor bar is gorgeous...Linton & Andre from Aqua are working there.
    The staff (Robert & Maureen) from the old For Real bar opened a place called Sunnyside w/the old pricing(so far) up by Rooms Negril.

User Info Menu

It's a nice looking place. We had wanted to eat at their restaurant one night, but they priced themselves out of our range lol.

User Info Menu

I was there the first day they opened, its called Bongo,s if I remember correctley. And Linton, and Andre, and some hot chick were working the bar right from the start.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Robert and Maureen and cheap Red Stripe is what made it the "For Real" bar, I just can't see it being anywhere near the same now
    We will be off to find them at their new spot on our next visit.
    https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;126/st/20230508/e/Negril+Bound/dt/-2/k/37c0/event.png

User Info Menu

Where is their new spot?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Been to the Sandy Haven bar a couple of times...their outdoor bar is lovely & their indoor bar is gorgeous...Linton & Andre from Aqua are working there.
    The staff (Robert & Maureen) from the old For Real bar opened a place called Sunnyside w/the old pricing(so far) up by Rooms Negril.
    NH..Up by Rooms Negril.

User Info Menu

No, I know where Sandy Haven is, lol, saw the fence up next to CocoLaPalm my last visit, I meant where is Robert and Maureen's new spot?