HOME | HOTELS | DINING | TRANSPORT | THINGS TO DO | BARS/ENTERTAIN | FORUM | SPAS | WEDDING | SHOPPING | MARKET | SPECIALS

Recent Blogs Posts

1. An evening with Tessanne Chin and Air Supply (Charity Fundraiser)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratty2141 View Post
    I see the Issa Trust Foundation is having this event to raise funds for a very worthy cause. As someone who has seen Tessanne Chin perform, this is not to be missed! Amazing talent and beautiful person inside and out. A wonderful opportunity to help needy kids in Jamaica and have a wonderful evening of music Please support this lovers of music and children!
    This will be 24thJune at Couples Sans Souci 👍😉
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Island Turf Tours

Jamaica has something for everyone. From beautiful beaches to breathtaking mountain views and everything in between.

Contact Island Turf Tours for all your transportation needs.

We offer airport transfers, round town shopping & island wide peronal guide tour.

Check us out!!!
    Follow us on Facebook

Telephone: 1(876) 797-6602
    WhatsApp: 1(876) 877-6952
    Messenger: Island Turf Tours
    Email: islandturftours@gmail.com ...

Updated 10-11-2017 at 04:30 PM by Island Turf Tours

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First time visit

Quote Originally Posted by am1186 View Post
    Hello all!
    This July will be my first time visiting Negril, Jamaica and i was trying to get some information on activities to do and places to eat. I will be staying for a week. I am not trying to stay in the hotel the whole time so all suggestions are welcome. I'm mainly posting because I'm interested in ziplining, jet skiing and other things like those and I want to get the most out of this trip.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. April 2017 Roll call April 22nd to May 1st...where TBD most likely BarBBarn.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinInThe603 View Post
    I'm in!

April 22-29 Rondel Village

Meet me for lunch on Saturday at Woodstock around 2:00!!! Bourbon Beach around 11:00!!!

Updated 02-14-2017 at 08:06 AM by Bert P

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Horizon West Restaurant & Bar Valentines Buffet

When: Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Time: 6 P.M to 9:30 P.M

Where: Along the Westend Side of Negril Jamaica

Cost: $40 US to eat at the buffet

Come join us for our valentine buffet. Serving conch fritters, conch soup, bread, salad, grilled lobster, grilled fish, escoveitched fish, jerk chicken, rice & peas, veggies, different sauces, potato pudding, chocolate cake, banana cake and freshly brewed blue mountain coffee.

***Entrance
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 33 12345611 ... LastLast