Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757626364656667

Thread: Sunsets, Rum, Sand and Gizzadas 97 Days in Negril

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * * * Sunsets, Rum, Sand and Gizzadas – 97 Days in Negril * * * * * *

Looking forward to reading another book. I like the way you write...
    "When I feel like dancing, I dance. I don't care if anyone else is dancing or if everyone is laughing at me.. I dance.."

User Info Menu

Just bought your two books on Amazon. Can't wait to read them when I'm in Negril May 3-10. Love your writing style.

User Info Menu

I bought one of your books last week but haven't had a chance to read it. Stumbled upon this report and it was very entertaining, now I'm more excited to read the book!

User Info Menu

Wow! I have sat here reading this entire trip report. I have laughed out loud quite a few times, felt like I could "see" what you were describing in the scenes, felt fear over the home invasion, etc. You are a fabulous writer. For me, gauging a great writer is when they can make me FEEL things. Not just me reading a story, but me feeling as I read. Well done.

I really need to head over to amazon to get your books. I just can't decide- do I get them now or wait till right before I leave for Negril and read them there? I KNOW if I get them now I'll devour them like chocolate truffles!

User Info Menu

Read them in Negril.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]