Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Next Ricks cafe

User Info Menu

Next Ricks cafe

User Info Menu

Where is this?

User Info Menu

Ricks Cafe, after the hurricane and before the rebuild?
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Right next to Ricks,s Ricardo always trying to get my son involved with there tricks. If he would just stay away from my daughter.lol

User Info Menu

That's where the "locals" hang for sunset. I've been there on an occasion or two over the years. Its nice to be with folks from the neighborhood and not overwhelmed by the teeming masses at Ricks. Its also a great vantage point to watch the divers (the pros and not so pros) and get some pix of the teeming masses.

User Info Menu

back in the day that little piece of cliff had a guest house on it called "Dred Lion"... on my first trip to JA i camped out there, with the tent pitched right on the cliff point. It had bountiful, thick, lush vegetation then, almost jungle-like, before the hurricanes took it all out..... really wonderful spot at sunset time, to watch the sunset itself AND all the goings-on at rick's, from the 'un'crowded side. hehe.... good times

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Any one ready to jump!

User Info Menu

Most def...i'm all over that
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

What do you think! Ofcourse

Children Are Our Tomorrow !