Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seastar Inn

User Info Menu

Seastar Inn

Just wanna let people know how nice the people at Seastar Inn have been in my travels. I had booked my 2nd stay down there for this week, but unfortunately had to cancel until September on VERY short notice, they allowed me to move the dates with no penalties. I got the Jetblue bluepass from boston to anywhere jetblue services for 3 months unlimited flights and look forward to heading down to Negril at least a few times during these coming months.

User Info Menu

This makes me want to stay at Seastar even more. Sounds like good folks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tfw73 View Post
    This makes me want to stay at Seastar even more. Sounds like good folks!
    you won't find better people anywhere than Chris, Francine and the staff at SeaStar Inn.....

staying der is a dream come true.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Ya, I had to toggle dates and Seastar Inn was incredibly understanding .... Also, they let me do a non-all inclusive for the first night cause I was arriving late, then all inclusive beginning on the second day so it was most worth it to me -- try pulling that off at the RIU!

User Info Menu

My first visit was to Saturday night buffet ...drinks were flowing really well when I realised I'd picked up a roll of $50 Ja notes and not $500 as I thought and wouldn't have enough money for the night as planned. So i went to pay the tab, Chris asks me was I not enjoying the show to be leaving so early ....so I explained my mistake. he told me to stay and enjoy the show and call back some other time with any money I owed. I could have been leaving the next day, or been on a day visit to Negril, yet he put so much trust in a stranger. Of course I went back the following day and many times since .....Chris really is 'some guy'

User Info Menu

Gullyboston....I'm interested in the pass you got from JetBlue....are they still offering that & what was the cost?

As far as Chris & Francine, seems like they both understand what the word "customer service" is all about!

User Info Menu

All this sounds great !!!!!!!!!!!! Chris must be a Canadain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 more sleeps to Seastar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SF

User Info Menu

Chris is from Winnipeg, but has been a business person in Negril since the late 1980's.
    There are no finer hosts in Negril than Chris and Francine.

User Info Menu

We love seastar

I would have to agree, the people at Seastar are truly good and kind. My husband and I are always made to feel so very welcome. Only 156 more sleeps til we will be there once again!!

Peace,
    Islander
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

I am just kidding about the Canadain thing!!!!!!!!!!! I know Chris is from the Peg!!!! and I nave stayed at SSI in the past!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just nice to see people posting positive stuff!