Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seastar Inn

User Info Menu

Gotta agree...Seastar rocks!!!!

User Info Menu

I'd really like to stay at the Seastar, I've been hearing so many good things about this hotel and I really enjoyed the Saturday night concert. I also liked that there is a swim up bar. I know we want to spend some time up on the cliffs on our next trip and the price is really great too.

I'm also curious about this unlimited flights through Jetblue for three months deal?? You can fly to Jamaica any time you want? As many times as you want? Meaning.. you could fly down there every weekend for three months straight if you wanted to? That sounds like a dream come true! Am I understanding that right?
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Sorry this reply took so long! But if you want more info on the pass check out http://www.jetblue.com/bluepass They only do it in the slow season, and it usually sells out in a few days.

User Info Menu

Who is the woman singing tonight?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

User Info Menu

That is the one and only Robin Bank$

User Info Menu

she will be there for about a month......then back to Canada for the Awards thingy........
    and then back to Jamaica......

SeaStar does Rock! Return trip for this guy next month to the Star!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Does Seastar have an agreement with any other property with shore front that allows their patrons to swim the westend cliff area?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

User Info Menu

They run a free shuttle to the beach every day, I believe Sunbeach.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Oh and when I was there a couple weeks back they had to use the jackhammer to remove some rocks for the new room construction, so Chris offered all the guests the shuttle for the day up to the Blue Hole. I stayed by the pool and enjoyed watching the workers as when I am home its me doing the wortk and it was the best entertainment, never heard the Bomba word that much at one time! lmao
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

You can go down to Xtabi and buy a drink and hangout and jump in the ocean there.
    Another good place that doesn't get a lot mention on here is Pee Wees down by Ella Drive.

Between the two I would pick Pee Wees. It's across from No Limit Bar.
    Cheaper drinks, beers and food plus the water is always calm.
    Just jump in a route taxi for $100J's each and you are there.