Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Murph's Trip Report... new places, old faces and ROOKIE mistakes!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Murph's Trip Report... new places, old faces and ROOKIE mistakes!!!

What an awesome trip report. We leave in just over a week and this has made me even more excited. First time to Jamaica.

User Info Menu

hey George and Judi! Her name is Cordelia Pearl!

mjc12771- glad the report got you pumped! You'll love the people n vibe in Jamaica. Let me know if you have any questions I can help with. Just remember don't take anything that is handed to you and no the pineapple ganj is not grown "in the pineapple" bahaha

User Info Menu

Murph- first time to Negril but not to the hustler antics. I learn my lesson about not allowing anything to be put on me and a seller realized I didn't return with the money in Mexico. I begged him to take it back as I had no money on me and didn't want and he keep pushing and pushing for me to go get my money I finally just left and didn't return. Thank goodness it was at market night at hotel and never saw hustle again.

User Info Menu

Having been to Negril and TB, Being newly single, I am coming down in Jan or Feb. I thought there would be more to keep me busy in Negril, but the vibe in TB is so alluring and they way Negril was when I first started going down. Dang you made the ADHD kick in. What I do?? lol

User Info Menu

Awesome report and pics! U did it right brother.. I think you'd love shades cottage in Belmont.. Anyway loved the pics and everything.. I started earlier and couldn't stop.. Cheers man

User Info Menu

Hey thanks lion.

Shades cottage is something I need to look into for sure Bigga sounds like a righteous guy... Belmont holds a place in my heart as I was able to sit and talk with Alvera, Peter Tosh's mother one afternoon- it was pretty special to me.

Im digging the Great Huts you're talkin about, I need to check that area out!