Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Murph's Trip Report... new places, old faces and ROOKIE mistakes!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Murph's Trip Report... new places, old faces and ROOKIE mistakes!!!

HaHa! She really looks horrified. Great stuff man!
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

She looks like she's having an absolute blast! Keep it comin'!

User Info Menu

She's radiant, enjoying her fun in the sun!

(My last experience with a floatie was Shamu at Catcha.....wasn't so pretty!
    But that's another story!)

[/url]

User Info Menu

Murph my wife would kill me if I told the story of her falling off the kayak in Negril last year and the fact she couldn't get back in it for almost 15 minutes. I so wish I had my camera but I don't think I could have taken a picture because I was in convulsions from laughing so hard! Love the report, keep it flowing...

Opps I guess I just told it. ; )

User Info Menu

Sitting on these floaties in warm water under the hot sun... warm sand... cool breeze... cold stripes... stingrays frequently just swimming right by us... this is why we're here! This is why we've worked our arses off and cut back on other things in our life... and its ALL SO SO WORTH IT!!!

Name:  051.jpg
Views: 1469
Size:  82.9 KB

Bonus round!... Not sure if anybody remembers when I collected $ for my co-workers' "Big Bamboo Fund"... but low and behold those chumps only went through 1/2 of the $300US I raised for them. Well we arent about to let that go to waste- so we head over to Treehouse for drinks and lunch... and more drinks.

We also take full advantage of our little friend... our new collapsable cooler! Always full of stripes and ice- just like god intended. I recommend this technique

Name:  075.jpg
Views: 1470
Size:  93.4 KB

For dinner- we again decide to head to the Best End and get dropped off at Canoe. We love starting our West end journeys here.We had some of Kirby's Famous 7 rum punches and for the first time evah we split the Lion Fish- which was as good as everybodys been saying it is! We head out the road and pop into to see Connie at Jenny's. We meet some cool peeps in the 'stupid zone' and share some laughs and some cake.

From there we head to one of our favorite spots... NO LIMIT BAR. As we are walking we keep running into familiar faces and they keep asking "you going to the party?" Im like "Were going to No Limit" They be like "Yeah THE PARTY". I didnt think much of it until we got closer and heard the beats. People were everywhere, Ive never seen No Limit this crazy. Girls dancing all sexy right in the road... people were drizzunk! Actually super drizunk... so when in Rome? hahaha From there we headed over to say hello to Elvis at Peewees and he explains to us whats going on with our friend, the Crabman. So sad to hear, but lets just say that the warnings of 'Do not go there' should be listened to.

Some good advice, that worked so perfectly for us... was to print out all trusted taxi's phone #s on one small pocket size sheet and laminate it. Being tanked and being real late- it worked out perfectly and I went through the list one at a time. Donald came and picked us up. Donald is cool sheet- we kept his card form last reach and do recommend using him.

Donald drops us off and says "Hope to see you guys soon!"

Well... thats when the BIGGEST ROOKIE MISTAKE OCCURS!!! Donald didnt realize how fast he would be seing us again!

User Info Menu

Great report!

User Info Menu

OMG that bathtub...just had to say that
    great report, great pics. can't wait for more...pics of that bathtub

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post

We meet some cool peeps in the 'stupid zone' and share some laughs and some cake.
    STUPID ZONE!!!!!! Can't wait to spend some time there in February.

I like the way you guys roll. Hitting all the right spots on the West End. Looking forward to reading more.

User Info Menu

Here you go jenb! The only other one I could find. And remember kids... its not the size of the tub that matters... its the MIRRORS!

Name:  067.jpg
Views: 1289
Size:  87.1 KB

User Info Menu

Haha, thanks murph