Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Good times had by all

User Info Menu

Good times had by all

[/PHP]Great fun these peepName:  DSCN2681.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  82.1 KB
    I'll figure soon enough how to make the pictures bigger. I'm using chrome on a Mac, so maybe that's why I'm not able to see the features to edit.
    Anyways, the wife and I spent last week at Catcha Falling Star and had an absolute great time. We had 3 other couples who were there the whole week as well whom we all met and ended up hanging out with. The nights typically ended at Ivan's with all the great staff helping to entertain. I'll post more when I get some more time. Thanks to all for the useful advice received before we made the trek. I will be back, just need to figure out the logistics. Great seeing Rob and Lisa at Catcha as well as at De Bar. Met Scott and Janet who are great peeps too. And who can forget Tawnee and all her energy.
    Last edited by booger; 05-12-2011 at 12:17 AM. Reason: added more

User Info Menu

Name:  DSCN2815.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  79.7 KB
    Missing me some Negril sunsets.
    Name:  DSCN2569.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  96.2 KB
    Great place to start the day. You can get a little bit of a wifi signal here from Ivan's. Sitting in the far chair overlooking the property can be done all day. Watching the movements of your fellow guest, seeking out their spot for the day. Alright, I just spotted someone with a Purple Rain. Time to grab one and join them. A new day with cliff gravity has started. I am going nowhere this day. Hey Carol, can you get me a Purple Rain please?

User Info Menu

The hammock looks so inviting!

User Info Menu

The hammock is comfy! It has a small pillow as well. I'll post some pics once I can figure out how to many them larger than thumbnail.

User Info Menu

It was great meeting you and seeing you enjoy Jamaica.....and Catcha...in fact we are sitting at Catcha presently drinking a nice cup of coffee listening to the sounds of the water.....before leaving today.....hopefully our paths will cross on another trip.......now post some of those pics!!