Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time for another game of "Where were these pictures taken"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iriesistah View Post
    do nurse sharks bite???
    Nurse sharks are bottom feeders that hunt at night and "sleep" during the day. No real threat to Man.

On the other hand Bull sharks are a really dangerous predators that are responsible for numerous human attacks.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Where were these pictures taken????

Name:  2002 CHRISTMAS 1.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  37.6 KBName:  MAY5A 5KY.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  43.8 KB

First picture is in Negril. Where is it taken? Extra points if you know the person in the picture!

Second Picture is somehere outside Negril. Any Guesses??
    Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Nurse sharks can bite. They generally have a good disposition and a "you leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone" attitude. I once bumped my mask against one's nose when I was looking under a rock for lobster. The shark didn't move, but I sure did.

A friend of mine tried to catch a small nurse shark by the tail and it arched around and clamped on his shoulder. He had to get out of the water to detach it.

Respect,
    Col.Andy

User Info Menu

Is the first pic at LTU?

Respect,
    Col. Andy

User Info Menu

I was thinking LTU as well. No idea on the second pic tho...

Finny
    March 2006 - Blue Cave Castle | November 2007 - Beaches Sandy Bay | November 2008 - Blue Cave Castle/Rockhouse/Grand Lido | March 2012 - Blue Cave Castle

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Finny View Post
    I was thinking LTU as well. No idea on the second pic tho...

Finny
    First Picture: Not LTU... think older.

User Info Menu

Nurse sharks bite but they see to your full recovery afterwards

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    First Picture: Not LTU... think older.
    Older, huh? Kaisers?

If it's older than LTU, then it's before my time...

Finny
    March 2006 - Blue Cave Castle | November 2007 - Beaches Sandy Bay | November 2008 - Blue Cave Castle/Rockhouse/Grand Lido | March 2012 - Blue Cave Castle

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Finny View Post
    Older, huh? Kaisers?

If it's older than LTU, then it's before my time...

Finny
    By "older" I don't mean length of time in business I mean the pictures was taken a long time back and perhaps you couldn't find the place again unless you saw it around the time the picture was taken.
    Peace and Guidance

User Info Menu

Bill that turquoise stonework on the inside of the bar should be a dead giveaway, I only know one place that has that (Blue Cave) but I'm going to officially guess the Yacht Club. I think it might have had it too, and that kind of looks like Johnny the bartender, and that wood building like an old one that bikes were rented from or crafts sold, back in the late 90's?
    Last edited by ohliz; 11-08-2011 at 12:54 PM.