Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exploring the Blue Mountains

User Info Menu

Re: Exploring the Blue Mountains

Thanks a lot Eco!! Relaxing and basics are on my agenda...
    Prince Valley is on my short list. I have exchanged emails with them. I have heard nothing negative about them.
    Any insight on RafJam? The place looks interesting...
    Good to know about the bus route. Does the bus go from Papine through to the north coast...Buff Bay?
    I will most likely be coming into the mountains from the north.
    Now back to some more of your videos

User Info Menu

well, I guess that answers one of my questions...a rafjam video lol

User Info Menu

As of 2 years ago you could not come over that part of the mountain....tough tough building roads on the side of a mountain that don't wash away. From the north coast take Knutsford (big nice bus) over to Kingston and then a route over to Papine (base of mountain). In Papine ask for route 67 (confirm) and see if they will take you Prince Valley or Prince Valley could pick you up at the end of the route. Same sort of goes for Rafjam, they are about 1/3 mile off the route in Redlight. The route bus is like $6 or so compared to a private ride at approx $50.

If I had to choose between the two places I would opt away from Rafjam.....but I would send my own mother there.

Good luck!

User Info Menu

Thanks Eco!! Very helpful...