Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Does anyone know this local guy? He's a driver named Barry (Pic).

User Info Menu

Does anyone know this local guy? He's a driver named Barry (Pic).

Back in 2008 Barry was driving a route taxi sometimes and he became our driver. He gave me his contact but I have since lost it and I would love to be able to find him again as we had such a great experience, not to knock other drivers we've had great experiences with also, but we just really connected with this guy. I know it's a shot in the dark but worth a shot if someone who is local or knows someone local may be able to give me his contact. Bentley the groundkeeper at Seagrape Villas knew him and recommended him to us, if that helps any.

Name:  Barry.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  78.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

his eyes are a likkle red, lol ....

User Info Menu

yes i know him. i have a number but it may be old. it is 477-4039. if that is not good you can always call the place he hangs out at on the beach now. it is barrys (no relation to him) which is next to the barbbarn and their number is 957-4741. good luck.

User Info Menu

Those are the eyes of a skillful driver.......I would be nervous if our driver doesn't look like that....lol............
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Thanks Janie! It seems the old # you had is now disconnected. And I keep trying to call Barrys (the place) and always seem to get what sounds like a busy signal? But I will keep trying Barrys next to Bar b barn. Maybe someone happens to have more updated info on him or can get updated info from him if you run into him.

User Info Menu

I have his new Number he is a great driver 876 351 2907

User Info Menu

Thanx a bunch butterfly. I was able to reach out and talk to him and he was happy to hear from us. Much appreciated. These boards are great for many reasons, right?

User Info Menu

I' m glad you was able to reach Barry, I hope you enjoy your vacation.