Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 'Cold' Front has hit Jamaica...

User Info Menu

'Cold' Front has hit Jamaica...

... or so they said on the news this morning.... cold??? what do they know about cold..... lol.... ask those in the northern states or Canada and they can tell you what cold is

we've been getting rain a lot too.... rather odd for this time of year.... I suppose there are weather problems everywhere! wow, so sorry for those in NY!

well... I guess if you're in Negril you can go enjoy the beach now, sun is out and the waves are strong

have a blessed day everyone!
    St. Anthony's Kitchen

User Info Menu

Re: 'Cold' Front has hit Jamaica...

coming to see you tomorrow to help with the school kids will also return your towel. yes it has been the rainiest ever since we 've been coming we haven't seen as much rain combined as these past 2 weeks. i'm just happy i can wear shorts i can't even do that in summer were i live (maybe just a few day's).

User Info Menu

How cold is cold in Jamaica?
    In Loving Memory of William 'Bunny Rugs' Clarke, Lead Singer of Third World:

"There's a land not so far away/Where the sun keep shinning all through the day/And this land that we all love/God gave us the wood and the water/Blessed by the moon and stars above/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Beautiful Jamaica/Everyday feels like a holiday/Sweet reggae music playing/From Negril to Morant Bay/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Oh Jamaica/Irie, irie, irie Jamaica/Sweet Jamaica our land we love"

User Info Menu

I'm sure at times today in Negril it was 27-80 degrees, but its breezy, and there's a blue patch in the sky over west end at least here at Seastar.
    Some visitors wearing long pants. Cooler now, maybe 24-75

User Info Menu

The temp isn't actually cold...not for us Northerners that is....but the effects on the ocean is dramatic. I have never been here when there have been so many days of rough seas here. Its kind of crazy.
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

It was cold to me...always has been in Jan. Check ourt the beach again in march!