Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little help please with my ticker

User Info Menu

Red face A little help please with my ticker

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have been using the tickerfactory many times in the past put can't seem to get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

Administrator

User Info Menu

There is a thread in the Technical Issues forum that explains this very well:

http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php?442-Here-are-some-vacation-countdown-tickers

G
    ive it a check!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob, I've tried everything. I just get the text, no image. I give up...
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

Administrator

User Info Menu

Rumrunner,

As I have mentioned to you - I see nothing in your signature that would be any ticker. What code are you using?

User Info Menu

Rob, I removed the text when that's all that appeared. Which code should I use?
    dorisw

Administrator

User Info Menu

As was posted in the link I posted above, the correct code to use is the BB code. Here is one of the comments I made in that link above:

Yes, the HTML code is turned off in the Signature, but you can use the BB code - the code you used above is not the complete code. I think you copied it incorrectly. The code I just tested started with "[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/][img]"

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob. I finally got it to work.
    dorisw

User Info Menu

Test

User Info Menu

~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

[/url]
    ~~~love and light~~~