Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walk to Red Dragon?

User Info Menu

Re: Walk to Red Dragon?

Walk-able but a bit long. If you need to conserve energy get a ride to take you part way, like Shields or Coral Seas Garden and walk from there. There is always something interesting to see, hear and experience! Yesterday near the bridge I saw a goat that had just birthed 2 babies, her owner said they were born about 10 minutes before I passed. A little further along the west end I came upon a small un-tethered horse and her foal, awwww!!

Leaving Red Dragon walk back to town heading toward the roundabout. Check the street vendors and buy some fruits or soup or cake etc. including up by the small market, then have a driver carry you back to White Sands. If you don't have a driver on call you can find charter drivers around the Value Master/Cambio parking lots, or take a route taxi if that is your mode.

User Info Menu

Walk run ride or crawl to the Red Dragon. It is worth the trip for some really good pork. I went 2 times last trip. Both times the pork was ready by 12:30 pm.
    Don't forget to pick up a Red Dragon T shirt for $15.00 US. Pork is $8.00/lb and beers are like $1.00 somthin.

User Info Menu

I walked from whitesands last week no problem. You will love it. Stop at Collets for really cold beer.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

We walked from Bar-B- Barn all the way to Red Dragon, stopping at Colletas (LITTLE yellow building ) for a cold Red Stripe. She has very cold beer it was a very friendly little bar to stop at. Once we got to Red Dragon they did not have any jerk pork left!!!! We visited with the managment and had a few more Cold Cold red Stripe! We left turning right out of the Red Dragon and walked all the way back to town ending up by Socia Bank. Nice wallk especially when you are 75 years old!!Ha Ha