Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lunch on the cliffs

User Info Menu

Lunch on the cliffs

My wife and I will be touring the cliffs for a day. I'm thinking about having lunch at Shark's. Good idea? Any thoughts on this?

User Info Menu

Re: Lunch on the cliffs

Great idea! Sharks rocks....awesome food!

User Info Menu

Get the pan fried snapper...mmmmm

User Info Menu

...or the curried conch...or....oh, who am I kidding, everything is good

User Info Menu

Sharks is awesome!! If by chance you might want a nice ital experience....right next to Sharks is Ras Rody's. Truly, some nice ital treats...extremely low key but the food and the company are always top notch. Love to stop there after a snorkeling trip. Both are great places to have lunch!

Try both...you will be wanting to come back to the cliffs fi sure!!! Enjoy!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

That is an absolutely awesome place to eat, The pan fried snapper.....wow. I will go back for sure.

User Info Menu

I would go to LTU..way better food,excellent cliffside water seats.. lunch is not crowded (its jam -will still wait for food.) great vibes, excellent drinks...hey ,karl rickets the painter will probably be there -u can check out his art..really the view is to die for......yes, it will cost a little more but if your coming to cliffs for special lunch go there..or at least have a drink-esp around sunset...or go to sir d'd for sunset drink,,those two beat ricks cafe hands down...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

and 2nd vote for mi bredren ras rody..for the real deal ital food...i would make special trip back to go to little roadside shack and have some excellen ital to go...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Thanks to all for your thoughts. I've looked at LTU, also. Our cliffs experience is very limited. That's why we're doing this day trip.

User Info Menu

blue mahoe