Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Catcha Falling Star Gardens

User Info Menu

Catcha Falling Star Gardens

Has anyone stayed Catcha Falling Star Gardens lately? If you have, do you have any pictures of Ginger Lilly downstairs, Bella Lilly Villa upstairs and downstairs? Thank you in advance for all replies.

User Info Menu

I stayed at Catcha Gardens for 3 weeks in March/Apr this year - stayed in downstairs villa closest to the pool (can't remember name)- loved it. Room is exactly as described/shown on their website. The pool & pool area is great with shade available as are the gardens. Beds/lnens pretty good with mosquito nets; large wrap around veranda; great staff; security man on duty from late afternoon until early morning, and two well behaved great yard dogs. LTU Pub directly across road; good jerk chicken not far way (down the road, across from Rick's Cafe). Sorry no pictues. Suggest you take an electric coffee maker & mugs with you (particularly if you are an eary morning person like me).

User Info Menu

For my money, this place is a good deal. Great location, nice rooms, secure, great people, and now a pool.

A cab ride to the beach or swim at Ricks ... niceness.

User Info Menu

also thinking of trying this place this september.
    can't beat the price.