Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Funny Story

User Info Menu

Funny Story

I was having a Cold Red Stripe at bourbon Beach this past January. This guy sits down next to me and start chatting me up. His arm is all wrapped up in a big bandage and his face has some stiches holding his chin together along with other scraps etc, He starts asking me if I wana go on a tour of the ganja fields, He will take me on his motor bike. Keep in mind I'm 6 feet and about 220 pounds, what a site that would be...lol. Few minutes later I ask him what happen to him and he proceeds to tell me he just crashed his motor bike and I would need to rent one for him to bring me if I wanted to go. I had to buy this guy a few beers just for his effort. Needless to say I did not go on a motor bike tour with him...

User Info Menu

Re: Funny Story

There is no Quit in that man, he's a doer

User Info Menu

Re: Funny Story

YA Talked to a guy at BB,Said he crashed his taxi so he couldn't work !! Only thing same story last year!! From the same guy. OH boy A lot of STORYS!!!!!