Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Thanks to Chris and the Seastar staff!

User Info Menu

Thanks to Chris and the Seastar staff!

Due to health reasons, Zee and I are unable to go to Negril this winter. Chris at Seastar was kind enough to offer to refund our deposit but we chose to re-book till Dec 2012 which he did with no problem at all.
    Just wanted to say thanks to Chris and company, this is just another reason why we and so many other people choose to stay there!
    Gonna miss you guys and all of our friends this winter!

Peace
    Elvino
    Name:  Seastar friends (4).jpg
Views: 229
Size:  27.9 KB

User Info Menu

Sorry you are unable to make it. Hope you are able to get back to good health. Nice Seastar was flexible for you.

User Info Menu

Elvino,

Wishing you good health soon.

Chris and Francine are the best Inn keepers I've ever encountered in travels to 38 countries (several of them many times). Their customer service is amazing!

If you spend time on this board, you will read many stories of the hospitality and care that Chris and Francine have extended to Travelers and Guests of their Inn off the West End Road.

Their dedication to their Guests has been returned by a very loyal crowd of repeat customers over the years.

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Sorry You had to postpone.........Be well! Chris and Francine are Great Hosts!.......Speaking of SeaStar, nice update on their webpage w/ anew song and reservation update page. Job well done!!! See Ya in Feb.

User Info Menu

That's a neat song.
    Hats of to Stephen West and company.
    The Seastar Song rocks!

User Info Menu

Elvino -
    Sad to hear you have to postpone your next visit. We enjoyed hanging out with Zelda after you went home, even though I kept calling her Elvira. Health comes first and then you can celebrate and enjoy yourselves back at Seastar. I'm sure we'll bump in to each other over the next few years. Take good care - Donna & Charlie from Montreal.

User Info Menu

Elvin, I hope your health problems heal away quickly! The Seastar is wonderful, and Chris & Francine know how to treat their guests! If you want a real treat, go in the off season! It's fabulous. A tad hot, but fabulous and the staff are even more wonderfuller than you can imagine because it's off season and they have time to talk to you about themselves! It was a wonderful experience. I am sort of torn now about whether to escape our cold Montreal winters or go for the summer fun! I told Chris I felt like a princess in castle, with all the staff and locals about! It was even better - if you can imagine - than the Seastar in winter! And it looks different. Everything blooms. Like everything! There are trees that are great in winter, but in summer they have these blazing red flowers on them! It was amazing! Best trip ever, but we say that everytime we come back.

User Info Menu

Donna & Charlie! If you are in Montreal, you gotta come to our Reggae BBQ next year! Clearly, we, too, are in Montreal! We can cry in our rice n peas about not being there.
    We should have one in January, but that<s tooo depressing!

User Info Menu

i can vouch for M & G having a great time at the SeaStar, for I was the only other guest at the Seastarr Inn for a few of the nights, and wow that Canadian couple can really party .... Great folks.