Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cliff Notes for Pic Enlarging...

User Info Menu

Getting frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Trying this photo thing

Name:  DSC_0568.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  92.7 KB

User Info Menu

Cant find the pencil thing either, so do you have to up load the pictures to an album first, because thats the only way I see!

User Info Menu

Name:  JASMINE2.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  53.0 KB[attach=config]458[/attach

I also do not get a pencil when hovering over the thumbnail in the advance settings.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    You don't go to the advanced setting first.....you search for your pick first....

I do not get the paperclip option to attach a picture unless I am in the advanced settings. The only option I have in regular reply is the insert image which of course doesn't help because my photos are on my computer not a hosted site. Or am I missing something else?

User Info Menu

Let me try

User Info Menu

]You don't go to the advanced setting first.....you search for your pick first....[/COLOR]
    WHERE DO I SEARCH FOR MY PICS FIRST! that is the biggest Question?

LETS DO THIS STEP BY STEP So
    1)I GO TO reply on the thread that I want to post a pic
    2) I go to my own computer files and choose a picture or do i go to the picture icon on the reply section this is where i get lost!
    a) if i press the pic icon on this reply(which is not a quick reply its a reply with a quote) I get only the option of URl!
    b) if i go to my files on my computer from my computers search engine and i paste a pictures this it what it shows I98Y3Q
    c) at this point i have to or quick reply that does not let me preview or I have to go to advance

3) if I go to advance to preview again the pic option gives me just the choice for an url no option for the computer files and URL!
    This is what i see when I press the pic. icon at the reply option!
    Attachment 462 I can only attach pics from my computer through the attach options it does not let me from anywhere else

Again I think I most have moved some setting or something that does not let me find
    my files in my computer unless I use the attach option in the advance s

User Info Menu

I think Sprat will have to walk us through it mouse click by mouse click.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    You don't go to the advanced setting first.....you search for your pick first....

Then the box comes up that says, Add an image...the ( computer box is not highlighted in green like the URL box - but you can still click on it. Then hit select files at the bottom....get your picture and then upload it.

Once you have you small thumbnail pic....put your cursor over the pic...and the pencil will appear in the left top corner. When you click on it opens a box
    Attachment 439that says image setting. Click large or full size and then save at the bottom.

In order to preview at the bottom right hand corner, click 'Go Advanced' preview pic and it must appear larger or you have not done the steps right.

Then submit... Easy as One, Two...Three ....

here is where i get lost i used the reply button in your response of this thread Here if i press the icon of the pics this is what i get lost

Im attaching the pics of what i see so you can tell me what Im doing wrong!
    Name:  board view where to click.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  53.0 KBName:  board view where to clikc 2.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  57.0 KBName:  board view 3.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  55.7 KB

User Info Menu

i have decided im a big moron! I cant do this and the worst part i was able once!!!