Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: arrival easter sunday

User Info Menu

arrival easter sunday

Hey Everyone! we usually come in around this time every year and we are flying in at 9:50 am on Easter Sunday and have never had issues with customs, but not sure about the holiday weekend. Anyone have any insight as to how bad it was last weekend or has been this week? Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: arrival easter sunday

I was pleasantly surprised by the ease we passed through customs both arriving and departing. No worries Mon. we got there on the 5th and left on the 13th. It was a breeze.

User Info Menu

I was so happy we had Club MoBay for arrival. The wait was 2 hours long for Immigration. After that you have to find your bags in a "sea" of luggage. Money well spent for us. You can check out the arrivals of planes on this site http://www.flightstats.com/go/Home/home.do
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Arriving on 4/9 at 10:30 am using Club MoBay was awesome. Several planes arrived at the same time and the lines were long. They just whisk you to your own line. They also shuffled my luggage to the Customs line where I was just waved through. Much different than the full searches I have been subject to before.

Departed on 4/18 on a 2:30 flight. Very glad I had made the reservations for Club Mobay. The line in the actual customs/immigration building was very long and I made it through in probably less than 5 minutes with their services. I had left the Treehouse in plenty of time for my flight but due to a Po Po Roadblock (stopping all white plate cars) and a very thorough search of the vehicle (more on that in a TR), time was a little short for the 2 hour minimum check-in and I was a little frazzled by the time I made it to the Security checkpoint. They really took care of me. Enjoyed my time in the lounge also (didn't really need to purchase that part since I am a Priority Pass member but the Priority Pass membership does not include the VIP Line services).