Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: We have a kitchen, electric,water, a bathroom, shower and a yard dog........

User Info Menu

We have a kitchen, electric,water, a bathroom, shower and a yard dog........

and internet too....

Next trip is May 2 for 6 nites..........Sleep at Seastar spend all day out on Zion Hill

Next trip sometime in August.......Sleep on Zion Hill for the first time since April 2, 1986....

Thanks to Linston....couldn't be done without him....I'm blessed

Cap

Name:  KItchen not yet 1.jpg
Views: 1342
Size:  97.3 KB

Name:  Back of Kitchen.jpg
Views: 1596
Size:  96.0 KB

Name:  Kitchen door.jpg
Views: 1380
Size:  92.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by captaind; 04-16-2014 at 07:00 PM.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Re: We have a kitchen, electric,water, a bathroom, shower and a yard dog........

Like!

User Info Menu

Re: We have a kitchen, electric,water, a bathroom, shower and a yard dog........

Sweet!!! And a resort dog.....you are completing the package!!! Looks awesome Captain!! Congrats to you and all involved.
    Next time I see you, I have no doubt Zion Hill will be home sweet home...with all the fixings!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

That wood grain is niiiiice.

We will be at Tensing Pen that week in May. Maybe will will catch ya at the Seastar bar or something something.

User Info Menu

I'm so excited for you guys! yes, that cedar (?) is lovely....cute puppy too - looks like a JamRotty (jamaican yard dog/rottweiler mix)!
    Last edited by goldilocks; 04-17-2014 at 01:55 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
    I'm so excited for you guys! yes, that cedar (?) is lovely....cute puppy too - looks like a JamRotty (jamaican yard dog/rottweiler mix)!
    The wood is guango.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Guango, thanks, it's very nice!

User Info Menu

I'm going to make it up there with Linston this trip. I tried last time but, Tattoo Charlie makes us have too much fun and its hard to get out of bed some days. We need new pics. If you need anything brought down let me know.