Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: November

User Info Menu

November

Anyone gonna be there in November the week BEFORE turkey day?

Daniel and I may have to cut our trip short by a few days as his 1st birthday and turkey day are immediately after. Still trying to decide and work it out in my head. A couple of friends said they wanted to come but I travel by myself because folks talk good games but don't even have passports!
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Delta nice name for your son. Hope you can stay in Jamaica the whole time. And know what you mean about friends. Did it once never again.

User Info Menu

Thank you! Soon as they told me I was having a boy his name popped into my head! Didn't have to think about it at all. Since I just knew I was having a girl, the only name I had figured out were girl names. My little honey-bunny was meant to be.

Ok so question, I know I'm probably taking the youngest visitor to JA but has anyone else done it? Any tips for me? I already know I'm packing some of his favorite snacks. Since he has a wheat allergy, I have to be careful of the things he eats.
    Happy holiday family time!