Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: New Year in Negril

User Info Menu

New Year in Negril

Thinking of spending New Years in Negril. What is it like? Looking for info.

User Info Menu

New years eve was a blast in 2007/2008. The beach was jam packed with families and Alfred's was teh center of it all. The fireworks were amazing. Fond memories for sure. I did watch a webcast last year and saw a very different picture. No fireworks and much less crowded. It was raining though so that may be the reason for the poor turnout.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Here is a video of New Years Eve 2009 !!!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I'm looking forward to finding out. This coming NYE will be our first celebrated live in Negril. We have always enjoyed the NYE webcasts!

User Info Menu

i'm opting for treasure beach this year. looking for a little different vibe.

User Info Menu

I was in Negril last year and was a good time starting with Tawnees wedding at Seastar then Canoe and back to Negril Escape where we were staying for the Ultra Violet party (That was a surprise windows vibrating until 6 am)lol

User Info Menu

Only 1 time for us 06/07....... 3 weeks over Christmas and New Years staying @ Hidden Paradise , incredible is only way to describe it.

Best New Years Party and atmosphere we've experienced, and we go to some good ones here in the states. Would do it again in a heartbeat if our jobs would cooperate. Only thing that really sticks out besides the wonderful time was very high airfare.

Have fun if you go.

It was awesome time then and somday we will do it again / best NY's ever for us.

Jamb & Badnaz